1. E-mail me:
- which item(s) you'd like
- quantity of items
- how you'd like to pay (see options below)
- how you'd like to receive (pick up or ship-see 'Shipping' info -> -> ->)
2. I'll put your item(s) on hold and reply with paypal link/e-transfer info.
- For pick up, availability will be within the week of ordering.
- For orders to be shipped, I'll mail out your order, the Wednesday after receipt of payment.
Limited Edition Posters + Postcards!
I Was A Sled Dog: a photographic study of the sled dog 'breed'
Two versions to choose from - faces or full bodies... or get one of each!
~ posters measure 11" x 17" $10/each
~ postcards measure 4" x 6" $5/each
A great gift item for the sleddie parents who participated in this project, or if you just want to support rescued + retired sled dogs!
Within Greater Victoria, items can be picked up from my studio at a mutually agreeable time!
***October 22, 2018 - Canada Post is currently doing rotating strikes and service disruptions so although I can still ship at this time, there may be delays. Please contact me to discuss alternate shipping methods***
* for outside Greater Victoria, shipping costs are extra and posters will be shipped in a tube or whatever will keep them safest, via Canada Post. Please contact me for other shipping arrangements.
*Within Canada, please add $15 for shipping per 5/posters ordered. Due to their size - whether they're shipped flat or in a tube, shipping pricey!
*International orders, please contact me before ordering.
Via paypal, e-transfer or in person for local purchases.
100% of funds raised from the sale of these items will go towards continuing advocacy projects as well as a gallery showing of these images - in early 2019!
YOU COULD WIN THIS!!
Also... for each postcard and/or poster purchased before November 15th, 2018, you will be entered into a draw for a one-of-a-kind, coil-bound I Was A Sled Dog journal! Whether you buy one postcard or two posters, or 10 of each!
Each item purchased will give you a chance at winning!