~ Pet portrait sessions to celebrate the love we humans have for our pets!
￼♥ ￼♥ ￼♥ ￼♥ ￼♥ ￼♥
when: Feb 9 + 10 between 9am + 3pm
where: my studio in Saanich, BC [address provided at booking]
- sessions are $40 for one pet and last about 20 minutes with a buffer between sessions to accommodate comfort for shy or somewhat anti-social pets
--- Add $5 to include a second dog into the photo! However, if you have very 'energetic' or shy pups who aren't inclined to sit next to each other, probably best to book a second session
--- do you like to sit on the floor with your dog(s)? No problemo, it’s casual - this is meant to capture your love in all its perfect imperfectness!
- you'll receive 3 digital images - retouched as needed - for personal printing and sharing on social media
- the 20-minute sessions run on on the half hour between at 9am and 3pm (ex. 9am-9:20am, 9:30am-9:50am, etc...)
- PM, DM or email me [firstname.lastname@example.org] to book!
- full payment is required to book your session (via e-transfer/visa/mc)
Have a shy or somewhat anti-social doggo? My studio is calm, quiet and private - just let me know in advance so I can ensure your pup has buffer time and doesn't run into others when arriving or leaving.
*should you have to cancel, your payment will be kept on file as credit towards a future photo booth session or full photo session
**I'm expecting mostly dogs, but any pet that would be comfortable in this setting is welcome!
￼♥ ￼♥ ￼♥
And... since I'm all about sharing the love , 10% of the proceeds will go to the Victoria Humane Society so they can continue to #letthelovebegin for countless furry friends, like adoptable Mary Kate, pictured here with her foster mom!